Uncle Sherm (Putting a watermelon on his nose) tooks Stanley's privileges and determined him to pay a visit with his cousin SpongeBob, but screwed up and emptied the whole fridge, backing up the toilet, then accidentally destroyed a TV, etc., SpongeBob introduce him to Squidward, but Squidward thinks they were two of them. Then Sandy, but accidentally tripped something that he'd never paid attention and accidentally ripped her suit with his sharp two buck teeth. Then Patrick, Stanley tries to get a therapy, but it didn't work when Stanley isn't worthy for instruction at immobile arts. He were applying for a job at the Krusty Krab, but screwed up and accidentally broke his spatula. He'd got fired from the Krusty Krab due to his shames and trouble he'd made, so he were determined to work at the Chum Bucket to destroy Plankton's plans to steal the Krabby Patty secret formula while apologize to him. It is never MOAR! mentioned or happened to Stanley S. Squarepants.
- Stanley S. SquarePants appeared in “Stanley S. SquarePants” episode of SpongeBob SquarePants
- Mr. Krabs was using him to destroy the Chum Bucket and kill Plankton
- He's the dangerous sponge since Spongegar and Milo Murphy
- He has a dangerous disorder
- He is also an natural disaster and bad luck being and dark matter itself
- He had no brain
- He is also MOAR! reckless and brainless than his cousin